Friday, October 27, 2017

Citizens Bank Auto Loan Nightmare


UPDATE: 

I posted the link to this blog piece  all over the Citizen's Bank Facebook page two weeks ago. I was contacted right away by a person from the chairman's office of the bank. After a week of playing phone tag, I spoke with her. This past Friday I received the title. 

This should not have been so difficult. I shouldn't have had to resort to being a jerk to get the title to a car that was paid off years ago. 

******************************************************






I bought a car in 2003. My loan was sold to Citizens Bank. I paid off the car in 2009/10. I never got the title. I was busy with a dying husband and forgot about it. Fast forward to 2014. I was in a car accident and the car was totaled. I can't get it towed away for salvage because I don't have the title. 

Citizens Bank Auto Loan told me to call My Title Support. They can't do anything because Citizen's Bank Auto Loan hasn't cleared the loan. They sent me back to Citizen's Bank, who sent me back to My Title Support. Who sent me back to Citizen's Bank. Rinse, lather, repeat. 


Here's the thing. If I still did owe money on the car, they'd be all over me. In fact, they'd have repo'd it by now.

I have been jerked around endlessly and I've had enough. I want the damn title. Nothing should be as difficult as this has been. 


The photo from above is the end result of what I was told to do today. 

I want the damn title. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Citizens Bank is a dam nightmare. My husband reopened a Citizens Bank Checking account and was told that doing mobile banking check deposit that the funds would be available immediately the banking rep even had him write out a check for 1.00 and deposit it via mobile banking. The funds were available immediately. So he had no hesitation with depositing his payroll check from his employer. Well the check was not available immediately. We called Citizens and was told that the funds would be available on the 24th of this month. Well today is the 24th and no funds. Called the branch/rep that opened the account and was told that the funds would not be available until the 31st and within the same breath was told that since the account is a new account it could take up to 27 days. What a joke. I asked them then to cancel the deposit request. "No we can't do that" why I ask "because we can't". We are in the beginning of corantine due to the Corona virus. My husband and I are in need of life threatening medication needs and have zero dollars to get them and we don't know when we will be able to get them. Citizens Bank does not care. I asked them to call PNC bank which is the bank his employer uses for payroll and they will NOT call. I am in total disbelief of how this is being handled. This bank is literally holding of life in their hands. We have a two year old son to feed and diaper but zero funds to do so. What are we to do???? Tell our medical conditions to stop, tell our two year old to stop his hunger, or his needs of using the bathroom????